Monday, November 30, 2009

Project #2 Outline


For my second project for Writing for the Web, I plan to do a follow-up piece on the article I wrote on English Society and the UMass undergraduate literary journal "Jabberwocky." The article is going to focus on the selection and publication process of the journal. Although it is early in the year for an annual publication, I'm going to ask Soo Bee Murray and some of the other returning members to outline the events that are being planned to fundraise and what it will take to actually put the journal together. At this Thursday's meeting, I am going to bring my camera which also records video to take photos. I am going to use the video to interview some of the members and ask what the selection process is like for them as individuals and how they think English Society works as a whole.


It should be fun, I'm going to talk to Soo Bee about it after class on Wednesday. Maybe it will motivate ES to really get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment