Monday, October 26, 2009

A Case of the Mondays


As Scott pointed out to me via e-mail a few days ago, my latest post on the MassLive blog comes up third or fourth on Google if you're searching for the poet James Haug. That's pretty neat, I think.

I'm really disappointed in myself because....I FORGOT to go to Northampton Saturday night for the poetry slam show. I was honestly really looking forward to it but Friday night wiped me out and I ended up falling asleep at like 8:30. Definitely not how I wanted to spend the rest of the weekend. Sorry to those looking forward to a review on that. However, there's still a lot to look forward to concerning the literary scene here in Amherst.

Wednesday night there will be a poetry reading held for undergrads in the Student Union Art Gallery at 7:00 PM. Anyone is welcome to read their work. If I get the courage, I might even step up to the podium (but don't count on it). I hope to see some of my fellow English majors up there! A review on MassLive to follow.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment