Monday, December 7, 2009

My Ten Tweets and Analysis

I hate Twitter. There isn't much else to be said about this website for me. I don't care if it's going to be the next Facebook, I don't care how convenient it is or how the technology is going to revolutionize online media, I. DON'T. CARE. That is me ranting, and I apologize (Scott) for being so blunt but I just had to get it out there. Twitter is annoying and stupid and whatever benefits people might get from it the idiocy it generates far outweighs them. That being said, using Twitter to "tweet" (urgh) about my final project didn't really help me very much. I expected my class to respond, to be right there tweeting away about their own mishaps and maybe giving some advice or whatever, but I was tweeting into a void. It was quite lonely, I have to say. I didn't need to throw out the issues I was having, or the progress I was making, because I already knew what was going on with my final, and no one else needed to. If they did, it certainly didn't seem that way. I understand the importance of writing down your creative process, but I don't think Twitter worked for me in this case.

Here are my ten TWEETS:

Will be posting my final this afternoon or tonight. Success! That's one less thing to stress about at least #wftw from web
Delete
e-mailed Scott to ask about youtube. That's an okay for me, which is good news. Too bad I'm at the library and my footage is at home! #wftw from web
Delete
so my video is only 15 seconds long..is that bad? there are three that i want to upload but they would have to be watched separately:/ #wftw from web
Delete
is it okay if we upload our video to youtube and then embed it into our masslive post? anyone? #wftw from web
Delete
my video has uploaded as a quicktime file. gonna be honest and say i have no idea where to go from here. uh oh. #wftw from web
Delete
the article's complete, now I just need to upload the video. I think I'll incorporate some photos too, just to be safe #wftw from web
Delete
just finished my interview for project number 2. i have a handy mp3 recorder so i feel like a real reporter! #wftw from web
Delete
also, no idea how i'm going to edit this! way more complicated than i thought #wftw from web
Delete
kind of sucks that the english society meeting i recorded was a bunch of horsing around. gotta work with it #wftw from web
Delete
i have my video for the project, but do we need pictures for it as well? #wftw

2 comments:

  1. It's an remarkable article designed for all the web users; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete