Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm


I can't believe this is the last week of classes. I can't believe this is the last week I'll be stressing out about blogging!!! I'm honestly going to miss it; this class has, though I resisted almost every step of the way, taught me a lot about the online world of media and how blogging (a word I never wanted to use as a verb, ever) is a big part of it. I enjoy rambling about english and poetry and events that I go to and hear about around Amherst, and knowing that anyone out there on the web could stumble across my musings. It's fun.


I think, aside from my second project for Writing for the Web that I already have outlined, I'm going to post to Masslive about upcoming literary events in the Spring, and how it's fun and easy to attend them and make the most out of the literary scene here in Western Massachusetts. I think I can flesh that out a lot and make it into a decent article.


Aside from that, I'm just really trying to get through this second project. For some reason, it's more challenging to me than the others that we've been assigned. Maybe I'm just putting up mental blocks because of the whole video thing we have to incorporate. This is definitely the most high-tech thing I've ever done for school. We'll see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment